Thursday, November 5, 2009

Children Living and Coping With Sickle Cell Crisis As Seen From the Eyes of an 8 Yr Old Sickler

This is a story of a beautiful 8-year-old girl with sickle cell anemia. The story is not about me. It is her. I am a mother and have the disease, as diagnosed 2 weeks old when she was alive. We have decided to do her story, so they express their pain, what can feels and how it affects the various crises by means other than drugs. We both decided that these items in an effort to shares not write to other drug-free methods that we use to manage their pain. You see, thisbeautiful little girl wants to be a doctor some day. She had this desire since the age of one! Today she is still very determined to become a doctor because she wants people to the sickle cell anemia and other disease that affects the children to help.

Sickle cell anemia is pain is not the only area of pain in a person's life special with the disorder. Your social life is also affected. My daughter came home from school one day with her elder sister shared that herFriends were "getting all icky and bad" to her with sickle cell anemia. This has led to missing her friends not to sit next to her. I heard the story is one of the friends of my eldest daughter connection of a telephone conversation and WOW, it has broken my heart. When I finally in a position to my daughter (I am her Beautiful Sickler facilitate the purchase of that date mentioned in my article) to let me know what happens at school. She told me that to their best friends (young childrenbe so cruel without knowing what they were doing!) do not talk to her because they believed what they had was contagious!

This disease is not only cause physical pain but also emotional pain. Beautiful Sickler wants to find a way to remove (both emotional and physical) types of pain! Until then!



swimming workouts weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment